Wednesday, March 12, 2014

J'Adore Vox Box

I don't know if you guys have heard of Influenster, but I am in love with there program. They offer special review opportunities for bloggers who are active on social media. The products they feature range from food items, to random items, to beauty/health products. I have been a part of the influenster community for a year or better. I am constantly surprised on how every one gets better. My most recent Vox box (their terms for the current programs) is the J'Adore. All items with theme of romance or love. 


The items are as follows, 
Red Rose Teas $4.49 for 20 bags- facebook.com/redrosetea
Hershey Kisses (prices vary)- facebook.com/hersheykisses
Boots Botanics Shine Away Mask $9.39- facebook.com/booksbeautyusa
Frizz Ease 3 day straight $9.99- facebook.com/johnfriedaUS

KISS Looks so Natural Lashes $3.99- facebook.com/kissnails

This is included in every box with details about each product. I really appreciate how they take the time to do these little things!




I love how they coordinate the items according to the themes. 
Lets start with the Tea, I LOVE this stuff. It's so yummy. When I first saw Creme Caramel, I was a little unsure, but that touch of sweetness really makes the tea out of this world! I am really going to be hunting this tea down. It came with a $2 off coupon, so I am all for some inexpensive, tasty tea!

I used the Boots Botanical mask the other night and am equally in love. Working for Sephora, I lust for the Glam Glow Mask for a great, deep, detoxifying mask. I love the way that it makes my skin feel refreshed, but not stripped of moisture. It's a great alternative at just $10. 

I am not going to take too much time about the other products because I've either not fully tested, or know I love them! Um, hershey's kisses are a no brainer. Yummy! I've used John Frieda for years and I'm really excited to test out the 3 day straight. I have to get a blow dryer though because you have to blow dry the product for it to work. Lastly, those Kiss lashes just look beautiful! I am going to be wearing them tomorrow, so expect a video and full review to follow. I've used numerous Kiss brand items and have never been let down. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this little peek at the Influenster J'Adore Vox Box! Make sure you check out influenster.com and follow on twitter +Influenster 

Stay beautiful,
Abby
xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment